Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hoxton Fine Arts

The limited edition prints mentioned in previous posts are now available from Hoxton Fine Arts and Books. The whole batch was sent to me for signing last week, and I have to say that the printers have done a very fine job. Good quality paper, and excellent colour reproduction. I went down to London to help oversee the print run and the printers in question could not have been more professional and helpful. I'll see if I can insert a link.

Hoxton Fine Arts is a new venture, run by David Hitchcock, and well worth a look for those interested in book collecting. David's a real enthusiast for this kind of thing, and a very knowledgeable man. I've been meaning to write a post about the whole book collector's market for some time. Maybe this week.

No comments: