Friday, November 02, 2007

A Thousand A Day


I'm currently trying to keep up an average of a thousand words a day on my new book. This is actually quite do-able, provided I don't allow myself to be distracted.

Distractions may include, but are not necessarily restricted to:

*Phone ringing.
*Doorbell ditto.
*Things breaking down, such as cookers, fridges, computers.
*Restless leg syndrome.
*The call of the wild.
*The call of the digestive biscuit.
*The call of the internet.

The call of the internet is probably the most pernicious of these, and the most difficult to avoid. But I'm trying to stay away, which of course means that I'm not doing a lot of blogging.

If you're really that stumped for something to read, you might be interested in this recent interview I did with Dolores D'Annolfo for the online magazine Eclectica

No comments: