Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tractor Factory




Here's a new US edition of Tractor Factory, delivered to me this very day. How pretty it looks. I've added a bit of tinsel to the background, in that spirit of seasonal jollity for which I am of course famous.

Tractor Factory has been in print for almost fifteen years now, a fact that's both scary and uplifting. It's great that so many children continue to find pleasure in this, the very first pop-up book that I ever produced. But where have those fifteen years gone? And will the next fifteen whizz by at the same bewildering rate? Crivvens!

2 comments:

RobinSlick said...

"I've added a bit of tinsel to the background, in that spirit of seasonal jollity for which I am of course famous".


Ha!

Oh God, I'm tempted to do this instead: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or should that be HO HO HO HO HO

xo

Steve Augarde said...

I'm picking up a whiff of scepticism here. Not sure why. Everybody knows I'm Satan's Little...sorry, Santa's Little Helper...