Friday, December 19, 2008

A Capella

A thread in another office reminded me of how much I love a capella singing. Spike Lee made a wonderful TV tribute film some years ago, called Spike Lee and Company do it A Capella. I thought I'd put up a couple of clips, if only as respite from all the awful Christmas crap that's flying around.

These are the Mint Juleps, with Your Love Keeps Lifting me Higher.


And just to show that I don't believe the devil has all the best tunes: Take Six, with Get Away Jordan and Something Within Me.

3 comments:

Mr Vincent said...

Merry Christmas Steve and family!!!

Have a happy new year!!

Steve Augarde said...

Thank you! And the same to you and yours.

I've been meaning to put a link up to your blog. Will get around to it soon, I promise.

(For those that haven't yet seen it, Mr.Vincent has a very interesting blog on children's books. Click on his name and take a look.)

Mr Vincent said...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that i have some exciting stuff coming up next year.

I have just been told your new book has been put back to October....

Happy new year!!!