Wednesday, September 23, 2009

X Isle: London signings - and more reviews!

I shall be signing copies of X Isle in London on Tuesday October 6th - at Harrods (Knightsbridge) and at Goldsboro Books in Leicester Square.

Update: Harrods signing (in Waterstones book dept) will be from 12.30 - 1.30.

In the meantime here are another two great reviews of X Isle just come in, from the FantasyBook Review, and from SFFworld. (Warning: Bridie Roman's SFFworld review is very comprehensive, and perhaps gives rather more of the story away than you'd want to know in advance!)

4 comments:

Mr Vincent said...

Hello Steve,

Just a quick question,are you doing any local book signings?

Steve Augarde said...

Hi Mr Vincent. My publicist is working on it I think, but nothing firmed up as yet.

Mr Vincent said...

Hi Steve,

No problems,if you do just let me know. It would be good to catch up with you.

Vincent

Mr Vincent said...

Hello Steve,

Hope you have a great time in London. I would love to been able to go,but I have to work.

Also I have put your book cover up for vote on my blog on book cover wars week three. I hope you don't mind.

All the best.