Friday, November 27, 2009

Sci-Fi London


Somewhere out there in the inky darkness lie parallel galaxies, strange universes we know nothing about, whose denizens march to the beat of a different drum. That's right, my dears. I'd never heard of all these Sci-Fi and Fantasy magazines before X Isle was published, and I have to say that I'd never thought of X Isle as being a sci-fi title. But it does seem to be going down well with this other-worldly readership, so am I complaining?

No. Or, as they say on planet Xon, 'nimpf'.

Take a look at this. Evidence, if it were ever in doubt, of extremely intelligent life elsewhere.

Sci-Fi London

3 comments:

mickeyjprinz0 said...

forgive others but not yourself........................................

VictoriaArt said...

Sounds intriguing, lovely write up!
I guess one of my boys is going to love it!
xx
V.

Steve Augarde said...

Thanks Victoria. Yes, it's a book that has lots of boy appeal, but I'm hoping that girls won't feel excluded. That's certainly not my intention.