Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My new album cover



Got this idea from Rocket Calcutta. Here's what you do:

1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random.

The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr.com and click on “explore the last seven days”. The third picture, no matt...er what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it with this text in the "caption" and tag the friends you want to join in.

So now all I have to do is assemble the members of Selvas del Rio de Oro, and cut the album. I already feel that it's destined to become a classic.

4 comments:

TheNote said...

Okay - THIS IS FUN.
thanks,
-g-

Steve Augarde said...

Fun? I can assure you that putting together an eighties Eurorock band is a serious undertaking. I've already rejected three keyboard players. Wrong hair.

WestNab said...

Good method! WestNab

Steve Augarde said...

Great! Gorno went a bit prog for me, but I quite enjoyed some of their earlier stuff.